Today, the majority of cancers are diagnosed too late, when outcomes are poor. 71% of cancer deaths are caused by cancer not commonly screened for. We’re excited to share that we now offer a revolutionary multi-cancer early detection test for our patients.
It’s called the Galleri™ Multi-Cancer Early-Detection Test and it can detect more than 50 types of cancer by looking for signals in the blood that may be associated with cancer. If caught in its early stages, cancer treatment outcomes and survival rates may be improved.
A few benefits of the test:
- It detects many cancers that are not commonly screened for today, so you can get treated earlier.
- It can be incorporated into a routine visit through a simple blood draw.
- If a cancer signal is found, the results point to where in the body the cancer is coming from to help us guide your next steps.
Cost of the test: $949
- This amounts to about $18 per cancer being checked
- Interest-free payment plans available up to 6 months
The Galleri™ test is recommended for use in adults with an elevated risk for cancer, such as those aged 50 or older. It is intended to be used in addition to, and not replace, other cancer screening tests. To learn more about the test by watching this short explainer video. Please visit this page to review important safety information.
This test is done with a simple blood draw. Contact our office today and find out if the Galleri™ test may be right for you.